Monday, April 11, 2011

I want buddies!

Deep inside my heart. I hope I can have buddies to share with. Laugh together, play together, study together, sad together, get crazy together. However, it is IMPOSSIBLE for me. I can't tell anybody about my love problems, family problems, financial problems. I'm super duper suffer-ing!

In class, it seem like no one can be alone and someone will give you a helping hand when you need them. I agree with what Cherrie said. You need to join a 'gang' . If not they will just leave you and ignored about you. Why did such a norm appeared? Sometimes, I really feel like want to be alone, not because I don't want to join you guys, just that you let me alone for a while, then I'll be much more better. I'm same with other people, I also hope to have buddies, best friends. But, I don't know why I can't. Is't my problem? Or my appearance let you guys feel that I'm strong enough, doesn't need any care? 

Actually I want to have a buddy like Cherrie, can go shopping, studying, play, chit-chat..... But, i know, again, is a norm, if I too close with Cherrie, I think someone will hate me. Since Elie leave Tarc, I've becoming emo and emo and emo. :(

I really don't know what to do already. Confused, stressed......

No comments:

Post a Comment