Friday, February 3, 2012

~ Lost direction ~

Well, with the help of Eugene, finally I knew what I got for the 1.5 years studies in TARC.
Only god know how I feel.
Not to say that I already give up my studies, just at that moment ( during exam period on NOV'11) I got that feeling that  I can study again and again if I'm fail, but I wouldn't have 2nd chance if I lost my baby just because of too tired.
Mayb I'll admire those who get As in their results, mayb I'll be regret in future since I didn't put on full effort on my studies, but I just can't imagine if I lost my baby...
I'm sorry Mom since I know you'll be disappointed with me.
It's hard for me to choose either one. Just blame it on me.
I just hope my baby girl will born healthy and happy, and I can promise u and me myself I'll further my studies~
I just wouldn't stop at A-Level~
I still haven't give up! Yeaaa i know! And...
God knew about it!
God bless me! 


I'm here to promise that I'll go for uni/col in 2013!

2 comments:

  1. dont blame urself..
    God will bless u and ur baby girl~
    jia you yue ting~!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks shan. U're my BFFs always...always support me. love u much much!! muacxx...haha!

      Delete