Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cambridge FML

I screwed my chemistry practical exam today. Down ~~~
At first I thought it should be okay for me. I just treat it as normal practical.
But, again, my ASSUMPTION is WRONG!
I had not enough time to complete it. I aimed to get an A for my Chem.
I don't know how to express my feeling. I didn't put much effort in the exam.
Sometimes I feel like want to be hardworking, but it just can't be that.


It is the first time I got the feeling of guilty since I started my school-year long long time ago.
Since I started my A-level, I always felt down, sad, and disappointed.
I don't know why.
Really. Sometimes I feel like I'm  not studying for me myself, is just to achieved what my Mums want me to do.
Just to make her happy.


However, mummy I'm sorry. I had to make you disappointed for the first time. Sorry.
I'm here to promise you, I will try my best best best in my A2.

2 comments: