Thursday, March 17, 2011

Countdown - 5 days!

I'm on the process of preparing for my mid-course examination. Our mid-course start at 23th March until 31st March. Then the AS is coming on 9th May. Oh gosh, is like only one month for us to prepare. *stress* @_@


Seriously, I'm study hard for this exam. Because I knew that I've no time to play and fool around already. Two of my friends have been to Australia for their studies. I'm shock when I knew both of them targeted at medicine. I think it's time for me to decide where to go and what courses to take. And one of my friend is taking A-Level at KYUEM. OMG! I just knew it. Yeaa, I'm kinda blur. 


I've planning to go Singapore with Kim Leong for such a long time ago. However, I need more info about the courses and universities. So we've decided to collect info and discuss about it after exam. [waiting for the day]


I want to be SUCCESS ! 


Work hard,
Ting.

No comments:

Post a Comment