Friday, January 28, 2011

MARRIAGE PROPOSAL!

Many things happen in this few days... gonna burst out. @_@ my bf, my studies , and, of course, is ---> MONEY!! Seriously, i hate the feeling of being POOR. I'm want to be richhhhhhhhh !!! So, Simon Yong ,pls work hard.thanks !


Since this is a new semester. I'm trying to study harder compare with last sem. I know I'm very extremely lazy in last sem. However, me myself feel that I've improve much in this semester. XD
I hope I can achieve whatever I want in the future. =)


Hmmm... Last time I always think to marry after I graduate. But, someone just propose to me. I've never been thinking of this at this moment. I know, many of my friends had married between age 18 and 21. But, I'm sad to tell you that I'll marry with you, but NOT NOW. Sorry, dear.











..

No comments:

Post a Comment